Sorry for the lack of GIFs today, it takes some time to record it and it's getting late already. I may add it tomorrow.
- Implement auto refresh token and only store JWT token in redux state.
- Create Public and Private route component that redirects user to specific page based on logged in status.
- Implement redirect to the page that unauthorized user try to access after login.
- For example if a user try to access the dashboard without login, they will be redirected to the initial page after successful login.
- Return proper error when refresh token attempt failed.
- Add invite admin endpoint that enable existing admin to invite new admin via email.
- Implement exclusive invite-only workflow in the backend.
What I did well?
- Able to create the exclusive invite-only workflow which I think is quite cool.
- Able to handle JWT token in the frontend without using localStorage, except for the other token.
What I'm stuck with?
- Currently my timing is way off, I did more than 1 hour for almost 3 days now and I'm worried I might face burn out.
How will tomorrow be?
- Continue with refining the invite-only workflow on the backend and implement the frontend for that.