·Oct 16, 2020·
1 min read
- Implement logout redux flow which reset all of the redux state.
- Connect admin list page with the backend
- Add profile page (with edit and delete account functionality)
- My profile page
- Other admin profile page
- Implement forgot password page
phone_noattribute to admin table
- Refactor some error response message
updatePasswordByTokenhandler (using the same workflow as send admin invitation)
- Add permission checking for account deletion
- Include id with invite list deletion
What I did well?
- Feeling great with my progress because of Trello, I feel more focused on what to do.
- Learn how to reset redux state when the user tries to logout.
What I'm stuck with?
- Not feeling stuck, but I know that sometimes I always do something different from what I've planned in the previous log.
How will tomorrow be?
- Planning to complete this authentication module
- For the next phase, I'm planning to do the students-related modules such as the student invite list and student management, then only I can start doing more transactional module when the core user module (Admin and Student) has been completed.