·Oct 9, 2020·
1 min read
- No progress made
- Refining invite-only workflow, quite chaotic due to indecisiveness.
- Invite-only admin registration flow:
- Existing admin invite new admin via email.
- Before sending link to the invited user, the backend will check if email already exist.
- If email exist, it will check if the account has been activated (meaning invited email has created the account). If active then error.
- If the account is not active, it will check for link validity, whether it has expired or not. If not expired then error.
- If expired then continue no 3
- Email will be sent to the invited user with link to complete their profile.
What I did well?
- Satisfied with the current flow, can't wait to implement it in the frontend.
What I'm stuck with?
- Not feeling stuck.
How will tomorrow be?
- Implement this feature on the frontend.