- Setup axios to use my api URL as the base url and attach a
user_typedata into every request I made from frontend.
- Refactor my whole backend structure including the database structure, resources relationships, route endpoints, and general logic.
- I feel like the previous backend was a bit too complicated and over-engineered with excessive validation and middleware. So I decided to refactor most of the logic to make it more simple.
- After using my own API with my previous react app, there are a lot of things I have in mind that needs to change. Thus today's 8 hours of code.
What I did well?
- Manage to made a lot of progress rethinking and refactoring my backend code.
What I'm stuck with?
- Authentication, particularly the JWT part with refresh token and access token. As of now, I store both token in the localStorage of the browser but I have read a lot of articles saying it is vulnerable to many attacks.
How will tomorrow be?
- Continue with implementing some other endpoints to be used in a new workflow that I have in mind which is an exclusive invite only account registration.