- Implement redux to my react project.
- Implement login function.
- Implement error login message to Login page.
- Implement public route guard. (redirect logged in users to dashboard if they try to access the login page again)
- Refactor error message on login endpoint.
What I did well?
- Able to use the project I made from udemy course as a reference.
What I'm stuck with?
- Having thoughts about refactoring backend responses to make it easier to handle in the frontend.
- Stuck with backend validation, I'm not sure if/how I should handle error validation from backend. (e.g. Email not unique *which can only be done in the backend)
How will tomorrow be?
- Continue implementing more actions to redux.